Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Corinthians 13

I was studying I Corinthians 13 and found it helpful to write my verison to help me study it. Here's what I came up with


If I have impeccable communication skills, but don’t have true love. I am like a really bad orchestra that’s out of tune and not in sync.

If I could tell the future and understand the questions of life and have enough faith to see mountains walk out of my way but do not have love I might as well be the dirt on the ground or invisible

If I give everything I have to the needy and do everything I can for people to the point I’m burned out, but don’t have love. I might as well not have done it at all.

Love doesn’t blow up easily, but tries to understand the other person’s points of views. Love is not jealous of the other person or of their possessions. Love is not stuck on itself. Love is not condescending or rude. Love doesn’t always have to have it’s own way. It does not get easily upset or despise Love hates it when wrong is done. Love doesn’t count up wrongdoing. Loves extremely appreciate it when the other person is honest. Love endures life experiences and pressures of life. Love believes and trusts. Love never gives up hope. Love never ends or stops

Prophecies will be fulfilled or forgotten. Languages will cease to exist. Knowledge can be forgotten. We only know a little part of the whole story and we try to figure out the rest to tell other people. But one day we will know the whole story and we will forget the little story.
When I was a child, I spoke, thought, and processed as a child. Now I’m a woman and I act like it. On the day that we see the whole story and see Jesus face-to-face, I will be know as I really am.

Faith, Hope, and Love these three are important in life, but he most important is love.

1 comment:

CrazieChrisa said...

Wow...that is good! That is my favorite passage in the Bible! It seems to get me through alot of things.