Wednesday, October 8, 2008




This video clip reminded me of how Jesus came to earth to fight our battle and won. Then He picked us out of the crowd and took us into the arena of life and said “ This is my child. I have fought the battle and won especially for him/her”. Then He will lead us to Heaven and present us to God the Father and say "Well done, You are beautiful in My eyes". Jesus looks at me through the eyes of mercy and says "Melissa , you are beautiful in my eyes. Keep listening to me and you will turn out just the way that I wanted you to". He never leaves me. He is always there walking beside me. He is there to listen to me when I need Him the most. I serve Him, because I love Him. For truly He has given life to me.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee and I ordained thee…..

No comments: