Sunday, September 6, 2009

Good-bye but not forever



Where do I start? It seems so abrupt. Not knowing what to say. Hanging on to memories. From playing trucks and cars in the living room to the last good-bye. Wondering what the future would have held if God would have left you here to serve him a little longer. Not understanding why yet, but remembering that God never makes a mistake. It seems weird thinking that you won't be here for Christmas or my wedding or see my kids. It still seems like a bad dream that I will wake up and you will still be here. I miss picking on you and you picking on me. I miss going out to Dillon with the you, Mom, and Dad.

I'm thankful that you gave your life to Jesus before you went. So that one day I can run up behind you and punch your arm and then give you a hug.

I miss you and love you. Tell Papaw hi. See ya later

1 comment:

urhis said...

Gone but not forgotten. Bud's humor and fun-loving manner will forever walk the halls of our memory.