Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why

I wonder why
I hear trust Me
I wonder why now
I hear in My time
I wonder what for
I hear it’s My way
I surrender
I feel comfort and strength


Many times in life I don’t understand God’s ways and how He works. I wonder what is the point of all the pain and the hurt. Then God reminds me of the past, how He has worked out everything before. I can’t say that I understand why God chose to take my brother, but I can say that I trust Him to know what is best for me, my family, and my friends. I can’t say that it doesn’t hurt and there’s not an empty spot in my heart, but I can say that the hope I have gives me comfort and strength to take the next step. I may never know for sure the reason why, but I know for sure that one day I will see my brother in the Place where there will be no pain or death again.

No comments: